Answered By: John Harvard Last Updated: Aug 10, 2016 Views: 75
- language terms (Scottish Gaelic, Manx, Welsh, Cornish, etc.)
- publication type terms (bibliography, festschriften)
- genre terms (tales, folk music, legends, storytelling)
- geographic terms (Ireland, Brittany, Galicia, Wales, etc.)
- folklore, mythology, philology, hagiography
ABELL (Annual Bibliography of English Language and Literature) aims to list all scholarly articles, books and reviews concerning English language and literature and related topics published anywhere in the world, in any language, from 1920 to the present.
CSANA Bibliography indexes a broad range of publications, including books, periodicals, Festschriften, proceedings and other works relevant to the study of Celtic languages and literatures.
MLA Bibliography Produced by the Modern Language Association, the bibliography consists of records pertaining to literature, language, linguistics, and folklore back to 1926.