Answered By: Deborah Kelley-Milburn Last Updated: Aug 07, 2015 Views: 129
Answered By: Deborah Kelley-Milburn
Last Updated: Aug 07, 2015 Views: 129
- At "Source Directory" at the top, click on "Browse."
- Filter by country
- Follow the menus to select the newspapers you want to search.
- Be sure and click on the red OK-continue button in the upper right corner.
- Click on the blue arrow by "source."
- From the "select source category" drop down menu, choose publications by region.
- Click on the + sign for the region you want.
- Click on the + sign for the country or countries
- Select the papers you want and search.
See also Ohio University's Finding International Newspapers in LexisNexis and Factiva.