Answered By: Deborah Kelley-Milburn
Last Updated: Jul 15, 2015     Views: 42

This is a negative film copy, usually made for preservation purposes.  They are for reproduction only and are not available for viewing.  You can contact the Imaging Services department for more information about obtaining a copy.  Another option is to request another copy of the title in print from a non-Harvard library through Get it.

Contact Us