Answered By: Deborah Kelley-Milburn
Last Updated: Jul 15, 2015     Views: 114

No. You may request a separate Crimson Cash Card from the Privileges Office before 4:45pm on weekdays and at the Circulation Desk evenings and weekends. The Reference Desk in the Atkins Room also keeps a supply and you can request one from there when the desk is staffed.

Contact Us