Answered By: Deborah Kelley-Milburn Last Updated: May 27, 2016 Views: 225
Answered By: Deborah Kelley-Milburn
Last Updated: May 27, 2016 Views: 225
SUNY Albany has an excellent guide to citing sources here.
Other resources include:
- APA Style Guide, (Summary from Purdue University)
- APA Exposed!, Gutman Library's online APA citation style tutorial.
- Frequently asked questions about APA style.
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association. 6th ed. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association, 2010
- MLA Style Guide (Summary from Purdue University)
- MLA Style Center Free from the Modern Language Association.
- MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers. 7th ed. New York: Modern Language Association of America, 2009
- MLA Style Manual and Guide to Scholarly Publishing. 3rd ed. New York: Modern Language Association of America, 2008
- Chicago Manual of Style
If you need additional help, contact the Reference Desk in Widener at 617-495-2411.