Answered By: George Clark
Last Updated: Apr 28, 2016     Views: 168

Use this link to find out about MIT borrowing privileges for FAS faculty, administrative of research staff, graduate students in GSAS, and Harvard College undergraduate students. You can access the form here.

Some non-FAS Harvard libraries at the graduate/professional schools have borrowing arrangements with MIT as well. Check the website for your school.

If you can't visit MIT, you can request the item through Interlibrary Loan or Borrow Direct (Borrow Direct is the first choice for books. ILL is the right option for articles, book chapters and books that can't be requested via Borrow Direct).

Contact Us